Linggo, Abril 13, 2014

It pays off to be patient and good!


When I was still on my teenage years, working, I used to weigh my happiness through the number of bags I have, branded clothes I have in my closet, cellphone unit and dinning in to fancy restaurants. Because I am single, it is so easy then to just buy what ever I want. So many likes, so many wants. When I moved to Dubai, I started splurging on to gadgets like laptop, dslr camera, shoes and live like a tourist. It was one of the best days of my life. So carefree!

Now that I am a mother, a stay-at-home mom to Kiehla, housewife, no means of income, I learned how to value every centavo I have in my pocket. What makes me happy is simply seeing my Kiehla smile. No more shopping for me. If I do, it is definitely for my angel. My happiness rise whenever I am at any toy store, at department store's baby section, at Jollibee, taking photos of my bubbly little girl. If I have a thousand in my pocket, I'd rather save it or buy Kiehla a new toy or a shirt or perhaps a new pair of cute little shoes.

I don't have any branded stuff right now except for my 1 year old lacoste bag given by my mom and my gadgets. I am so simple now. I feel like my world turned 360 degrees after the day I found out I was pregnant. But now of course I am happier, contented and fulfilled because of Kiehla even without nothing.

I celebrated my birthday last Sunday. I must say that he who really waits receive much blessings. My mother gave me a Brown LongChamp bag and my husband wrapped a Michael Kors tote bag. Spell happiness! I love you mama and Kiel, until my next birthday. I promise to take care and value these things.

3 komento:

  1. I really don't understand the fascination with the longchamp bag hehe

    TumugonBurahin
  2. It is not being fascinated or getting gaga over long champ, sis. I guess it is just so happenned that it was the one my mom picked over with other branded bags. Mura lang nman long champ kaya baka yan ang binili niya. Mgrequest ako hermes next time. Lol

    Thanks, sis for the greetings! God bless!

    TumugonBurahin