Biyernes, Oktubre 21, 2011

Extra baggages!

I just turned 25 when I got pregnant with my first born, Kiehla. I was working then as an hotelier in one of the most prestigious hotel chains in the world and was based in Abu Dhabi, UAE. I was 7 weeks on the way already when I discovered the life within me. I felt really worried, scared of what's going to happen. In middle east countries by the way do not allow single women to bore a child. So my now husband kiel and I informed our superiors right away and took the earliest flight to Manila. We left Abu dhabi at 10am of March 11. flight was delayed for two hours. It was a connecting flight to Bahrain and suppose to fly to Manila from Bahrain at 1pm but again flighht was delayed and took the 7pm flight instead. We reached Manila the next day, Friday March 12 at 10 am. It was my mother who picked us up in the airport. I know that was really hard for her, seeing her daughter coming with extra baggages unexpected. Mama hugged me and I uttered the words "ma. sorry hindi ko sinasadya". Though she said everything is fine I know deep inside she is breaking. Kiel met my family and so did I. Because of too much stress, long journey,I got hospitalized due to spotting few days before our civil wedding. That was the start of my roller coaster ride to motherhood.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento