Miyerkules, Oktubre 19, 2011

Let's get it started

Hello there! It's been awhile since my last post. I must say I havn't really started (oh well in this account). I am one of those peeps who tend to forget their account's username and password. So, I have to create a new one and get started. Anyway, I am tied up with so many things. A stay-at-home mom like me is just so busy like those other women going to their offices to work. I work 24 hours a day, seven days a week with no days off and holidays. I don't even have a 30 minute coffee break or a 3 minute restroom break. I master taking showers for 5 minutes. Yes, you read it right. For 5 minutes in the bathroom, I am done! Why? Because my little tyrant Kiehla gets gaga whenever she feels I am away. She cries like a mad cow, turns her toys upside down and yell like crazy. I breastfeed Kiehla from the time she was born and up to this moment I am still nursing her exclusively. She does not want to be fed by any feeding bottles. her pediatrician said Kiehla is different from the other babies out there.Kiehla wants nothing but her mommy, that's how breastfed babies are.They are most dependent to their mothers, they build a stronger relationship with them. And so they suffer from separation anxiety when their mothers leave them. One thing is for sure, this will not last forever. In a few months time, Kiehla will learn how to do things on her own. Feed herself. For now, let me enjoy this journey with her. Savor those tough times with my little angel. And embrace the greatest blessing from above.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento