Lunes, Nobyembre 7, 2011

Ho-hoho Merry Christmas!

Christmas is in the air!

Halloween just ended few days ago. We were not able to join any trick or treat event as we were busy with some other personal plans. Today, me, my husband kiel and my little princess kiehla went to Powerplant Mall in Rockwell. I was indeed sursprised and amazed by the mall's christmas decors. I see Santa Claus everywhere, christmas trees every corner, giant reindeers in the middle, oh it's Christmas! What a happy and merry feeling.

This is Kiehla's 2nd Christmas and I know she will appreciate more of this precious time. By the way, on December 25, 2011 it is our family's babang luksa for my grandmother's 1st death anniversary. Yes, she died last year christmas day. Christmas is extra meaningful in our family because of this.

Ho-ho-ho merry christmas!

6 (na) komento:

  1. wow nice ^_^ I'm excited for my son's second Christmas too! but Alabang malls are still all black and orange, they need to change decors asap! lol

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Christmas is indeed in the air... ;)

    I'm sorry to hear that your grandma passed away last year... but at least your family is comforted by the fact that she is in a better place now.. :)

    TumugonBurahin
  3. i used to laugh at people wanting to have their photos taken with a santa claus when i was younger... but when i became a mom, nauuna pa akong magpa-picture with my son. LOL! hehehe! hoho to a merry christmas :)

    TumugonBurahin
  4. Yup, Christmas is definitely here!

    TumugonBurahin
  5. Thanks mommies! Have a merry christmas

    TumugonBurahin
  6. Christmas is a special time and best time to enjoy together.
    Sydney Hen Parties

    TumugonBurahin