Miyerkules, Nobyembre 23, 2011

See you soon, Singapore

Today, I brought my Kiehla to the department of foreign affairs to get or apply her a passport. We were scheduled at 1pm. As soon as we entered dfa's gate 1, i could not explain the feeling. I wanted to cry. So strange. Sounds crazy but true. I do not know why. It was probably because it was another milestone of my baby girl. As a first time mom, all firsts of kiehla make me feel amazed, excited and overwhelmed. My little girl is getting her own passport, her own identity and flying soon to explore more.

It was hard to bring a minor esp a 1 yr old to such place that you need to line up, follow rules and wait. Kiehla wanted to walk and check every corner of the room. Once or twice she cried to get the staff's pen but nonetheless she did a very good job. Looked at the camera, patiently waited until we finally finished our trip to dfa.

See you soon, Singapore!

3 komento:

  1. I felt the same way when Jacob got his passport. He was only 2 months old that time. Good thing my MIL was with me. Weren't you ushered to the priority lane because you had Kiehla with you? I know applicants with children are given priority. We were able to breeze through the whole waiting and was done in an hour.

    Have fun in SG! :)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. thanks, mommies!

    Roxi, we, too, finished in an hour. Good thing it was after lunch time so everyone's still in a good mood and there were still few people in the queue. And yes, we were asked to lined up after the senior citizens.

    Excited to see Singapore! :)

    TumugonBurahin