Martes, Nobyembre 1, 2011

It's a Disney Celebration with Mickey and Friends Part 2

Entertainment: I got Butch Gonzales as my event's host. In his package it includes, magic, balloon twisting, ventriloquist act and sound system. I must say he is really a very good host. The flow of the party turned very smooth because of Butch, though he did minimal magic, balloon twist and short ventriloquist act still the show turned well. The kids enjoyed it even the adults were really watching. He speaks english fluently. His show was in english so that is a plus point for me. His staff/team were organized, too, they know what's next and what to do.

My story. I got Butch directly without any PP. I booked him through sms only. He was the only one not booked yet on the day of our event. I grabbed the opporrtunity to have Butch as our host/magician since he is considered as a class A magician, lined up with wizo, chayno, chubster, wanlu etc. My inquiries was cursed through sms only. He don't reply on emails, he did just once because I asked for the flow of the show. Because of that, I worried that he might not show up on my daughter's party and leave us hanging. He did not give me any contract or anything saying that i have booked him on this date and recieved the DP. When you txt Butch he will reply right away in fairness to him but still it made me think what if he will not come. Thankfuly he is true enough to his words and came to our party and made the show very lively. He made the kids smile and laugh. Even the adult guests were thrilled.

Peso value: P6500. Cheap when you get them directly.
Rating: 4 stars

Cake: I got Ms. Karla Hernandez of Dessertfairy. Her works were featured in SP magazine together with Gel Colet, Marta Matute, classic confections and goldilocks in their bday ideas issue (camille prats as the cover). I had a lot of cake suppliers in my list but none of them seem to take time and reply to my inquiries by heart. Many will reply after 2-3 days with one question-one answer system. Some are for pick ups only, some add delivery charge excessively. During my exchange of emails with Ms karla, I felt that she is really interested in doing my daughter's 1st bday cake. Replied to my mails in detailed with options and suggestions. I had a simple choco moist cake. Very deliciouse. Taste not so sweet, just right. Moist inside. You can even request for a sugar free cake or according to your health requirements. I had it delivered with a minimal delivery charge. I think Ms. Karla charge her clients reasonably because her cakes are all edible. Very nice!

Peso value: P3000 for a two tier themed cake. 6" over 10" plus delivery charge
Ratings: 5 stars

1 komento: